wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


May 11, 2012 // 12:45 AM
SCREW YOU.


HELLO TO ALL. Today I found out that 'Fergalicious' is quite a sexual song. 

DOESN'T IT JUST SUCK THAT YOU HAVE TO BE SUSPICIOUS OF PEOPLE'S ACTIONS BECAUSE THEY ULTERIOR MOTIVES BEHIND THEIR SUSPICIOUSLY NICE GESTURES? What kind of friend are you?! WHAT KIND?!?!!?!? You suck. You really do.

I wish I could read people's body language. I think I may have to Google this. Jacqueline and I were spying on Margaret during economics when she was sitting with Martin. OH YEAH, YOU HI-5 DAT HAND. She made physical contact with him. NICE. Watching her type makes me laugh so much cos the way she types is like 'bitch, i don't give a shit'. HAHAHAHA. The other day Mr Gippel noticed me admiring my nails and pointed it out. WELL, AT LEAST HE ACKNOWLEDGED THEY WERE NICE. I get so nervous when he walks past cos I think he's gonna ask me for my essay, which I still haven't done. LOOOOOL.

During ag, we had to measure the length of chicken embryos... hmm... it was not... 


Despite having lived over 17 years, I truly do lack life experience so often I am unable to relate to love songs I love. LOL. SOME SINGERS ARE JUST SO GOOD THOUGH. I FEEL WHAT THEY FEEL. LIKE, I FEEL SO OVERWHELMED. I don't know. PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME. :( Also, I have realised when people wrap their earphones around their iPods, they wrap it vertically!?! I PERSONALLY WRAP IT AROUND HORIZONTALLY. I REMEMBER I GAVE BACK SOMEONE'S iPOD AND THEY'RE WE'RE LIKE 'WTF BITCH, U DUMB'. Weird.

Sometimes it's shit not being good looking. WHEN YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING, PEOPLE TREAT YOU SO WELL AND THEY'RE ALL LIKE 'OH BBY, I WANNA GET TO KNOW U'. Those people... I'M SEXY AND I DO WHATEVER I WANT. I WEAR TIGHT, SHORT SLEEVED V-NECK SHIRTS DESPITE THE FREEZING COLD COS YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M SEXY. HAHAHHAAHAHAHAA. Well, anyway, for the rest of us... WE ARE LEFT HAVING TO IMPRESS PEOPLE WITH OUR PERSONALITY? Oh? How about no, biatch? DISCRIMINATION AGAINST FUGLIES. CHRISTIE SAYS NO.

HOW DO I GET CLOSE WHEN SHE LOOKS LIKE ANGEL? A MOMENT OF HER TOUCH SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO ME. IT'S HARD TO FIND THE WORDS TO GET TO KNOW THIS STRANGER. (I am not a lesbian.)

I LOVE FRIENDLY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knew a stranger could influence me to be a better person?!!? HAHAHA. I WANNA BE FRIENDLY TOO. Some people are just so nice. I wish I was like that. 

You have all noticed the cold weather, correct? THAT CAUSES ME TO TURN TO JEANS TO KEEP WARM, RIGHT? If I didn't, I'd resort to wearing dresses/skirts... AND I'D BE ACCUSED OF BEING A SLURRY. I think if I really wanted to impress someone, I'd wear tights. Tight on the ass, ya know? LMAO.

I think my eyesight is deteriorating so I'm kinda freaking out right now.

FAREWELL, FRIENDS.

Labels: , ,