wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 29, 2012 // 12:55 AM
HOLD ON


Oh hayyyyy! I have not slept earlier than 1am this week and it's finally caught up to me. I AM DEAD TIRED. Shit, the holidays are so close... YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? STUDYING ALL DAYZZZZ. The worst part of studying is actually just starting. :( The draft trial timetable was released today and I'm quite happy with my timetable but heaps of people are unhappy because they have double ups. OH MAN. DID YOU KNOW ECO IS ON MY BIRTHDAY?! What a great way to celebrate!

Can you believe it? I'M GOING TO BE 18 THIS YEAR, IN JUST OVER A MONTH. It's funny because I don't even have my L's. I honestly don't give a shit about it anymore but I know I'll regret it. WHO CARES WHEN YOU HAVE WENDY AND OUR BABY? Shit, I have to vote. I've gone with my parents to vote and they just put random shit down. I judge them because they're fob... though, now I understand that I am just like them. I HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF POLITICS SO I'LL BE LIKE... OH GREEN PARTY? That sounds pretty! VOTE.

Being the studious girl that I am, I decided to go cooks hill yesterday. I was deeply disappointed by the fish... while everyone enjoyed their huge pieces of steak. MY VERDICT - SHIT. I advise you not eat the fish because it's all soft and yuck. NO. Should've eaten pad thai. A highlight was when Wendy drove away with the roof off... but soon after I get a call from Simon that the boot was not closed properly. UM, WELL... THAT WAS DONE... ON PURPOSE. It was pretty cool... we even took pictures in it in my driveway! HAHAHA. Aww, if I knew I wasn't going to end up studying that day, I would've invited everyone over... WHICH EVERYONE WAS TOO CHICKEN TO DO. HAHAHAHA.

MR SCHIPPERS GOT HIS JACKET TODAY! HEHEHE. He was all smug saying 'Oh, I know what this is... it's one of those year 12 jackets'. GOT FOOLED, BUDDY. HAHAHA. He tears apart the 39232394032 layers of newspaper to find a pile of chocolate. LOL. Awww... well, papa bear did end up getting his jacket. LOL. HEHEHE. He is such a good teacher and always makes such motivating speeches. This time I knew he was talking about me... bottom half... CRY. :( ANYWAY, HE SMILED WHEN I STARTED TO CRACK UP AS HE SAID BIO-ASSAYS. Come on. That shit does not get old... HAHAHA. 

Okay, I'm tired. I don't think I'll blog for a while so... FARE THEE WELL. 

Labels: ,