wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


June 8, 2012 // 1:01 AM
I'M A FREE BETCH


HOW TO WIN A GIRL'S HEART OR AT LEAST MINE. (Yes, I intentionally chose the video with the lyrics. HAHAHAHA.)

I feel like I haven't blogged in so long. Of course I've tried to. Though, I always end up with half a post and just save it in my drafts. I know I shouldn't force myself to blog but if I didn't, I don't think I'd ever blog again. LOL.

Anyway, ag and 3u were today... to be honest, I have no idea what to say. I'm definitely not confident but things could be worse. Though, I don't think saying 'things could be worse' is a valid justification for doing shit anymore. Well, I did all I could so I guess I can't get any better than that. :(

HOWEVER, I HAD A LOT OF FUN AT THE LIBRARY YESTERDAY. I think the stress really got to us as we kept yelling at each other and acting like faggots. Our excessive use of the term 'yolo' completely stripped it of its meaning and annoyed the shit out of everyone around us. Y'know what? YOLO, BIATCH. PINA COLADA MENTOS IS NICE. THE TASTE INITIALLY IS YUCK BUT OH MY GAH. DON'T BE HATIN', Y'ALL. DRAGEEEZZZZZZZ!!!! Just so you know, hearing Wilson speak in a black woman voice and be a winner as he had won owangutan's heart. I was quite surprised that yesterday was a productive library session as often I feel quite intimidated by the people around me so I have a cry and end up isolating myself. HAHAHAHA. I think once someone is finally a bitch to you, as in they're honest with you (because the truth is a bitch HAHAAAAAAAAAAA), signifies the next step in your relationship with them.

To alleviate the pain of my assessments, Genevieve, Margaret and I went shoppangzzzz. WEWWWWW. Nah, I didn't buy much... EXCEPT FOR PERFECTION IN THE FORM OF PANTS. IN COMBINATION WITH THE SEXINESS OF LEGGINGS AND THE FLATTERING TRAITS FOUND IN A PERFECT PAIR OF JEANS, BEHOLD. BEHOLD 94% COTTON AND 6% ELASTANE. BEHOLD A PERFECT PAIR OF PANTS. Seriously, they are the most flattering piece of clothing I own. IT IS RIDICULOUS. I hadn't really appreciated its beauty until I strutted around in them for 30 minutes in front of the mirror when I got home. HAHAHAHA. Then I wanted to get more but you can't have too much of a good thing! What a nice way to end the day.

CONTINUING ON ABOUT BEAUTY AND PERFECTION, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ASKING TO BE TOUCHED. Do you get that feeling sometimes? Guys, this is not meant in a creepy way. It's kinda like a reaction fuelled by my disbelief of how one can be so beautiful. LOL. RIGHT??? RIGHT? I'm sure Anne would understand.

I really don't understand people. Thinking about it now, as Wendy said, maybe I'm a hater but I think some would agree when I say that I'm shocked people don't see right through you. I don't understand. WHY? WHY?!? Do they have poor judgement or like being sucked up to? WHAT IS THIS FOOLERY? I'm not sure what this is. I don't think it's hatred... I don't know. I THINK I'M A BAD PERSON FOR THINKING ALL THIS. For that, I apologise. Maybe one day I will have the balls to say what I really think of you. Maybe.

Also, I have a tendency to be cold to people I just meet because I know nothing about them so can't really give a shit about what they're saying. This sounds really bad, doesn't  it? It's kinda true though. I think I'm quite judgemental, having been cold to people I just assumed I wouldn't like based on my first impression of them. HEY, IF YOU GAVE ME A REALLY GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION, LIKE BEING EXCEPTIONALLY FRIENDLY, I AM ALL EARS, BUDDY.  I'm quite the hypocrite actually because people always have poor first impressions of me. I've been told that I initially seemed like a snob. HAHAHAHA. Okay, I'm rambling. I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING I SAY. I say this all the time but there are certain people that I'm okay with now that I initially really disliked. HAHAHAHAHAHA. THE WORLD HAS A CHANCE.

I LOVE IT WHEN GUYS ROLL UP THEIR SLEEVES AND THEIR SHIRTS HUG THEIR ARMS.PRAISE THE HEAVENS FOR SUCH BEAUTY. Oh my lord. STOP TEASING ME LIKE THIS. NO. NO. NO. I KNOW I'M A LOSER. I AM THROWING A PARTY IN MY HEAD WHEN I MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH SOMEONE ATTRACTIVE. THEY'RE PROBABLY THINK 'OH GOD, WHY IS THAT CRAZY BITCH LOOKING AT ME?'. Well, at least one person is happy. HAHAHAHA. NO SHAME??!

You might be surprised to hear that I'm kind of sick of listening to rnb now. IT'S FUNNY BUT I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN MARIAH CAREY STARTS PLAYING ON MY iPOD NOW. Oh, how far I've come in my life. I'M LISTENING TO MISSY HIGGINS AND I LIKE IT. SO WHAT, HUH? SO WHAT IF I LISTEN TO MINDLESS RAP ABOUT STRIPPERS AND ASS SHAKING? WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME???

It's so hard to listen to the music in public because there is just too many people around. Songs are just about love and sex so when I make eye contact with people, I feel extremely uncomfortable. I could always listen to 'I'll be missing you' and stare at Julia so my heart will hurt but I like to listen to that song privately and imagine a huge ass gospel at Julia's funeral (love ya, man) then cry and text Julia that I love her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

FARE THEE WELL. I don't know why I try to include Shakespearean phrases into my everyday language. I just want to sound smart and cool but apparently I sound like a faggot. Um, apparently people love cute, little shits like me, okay? IT AIN'T THE SCHOOL GIRL CHARM. IT'S MY EXTENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF SHAKESPEARE. HAHAHA. jk

I just remembered my old bebo username. I'm just gonna dig a hole and sit in it now. SO EMBARRASSING.

Labels: , ,