wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 14, 2012 // 12:26 AM
ALLLLLLLLLO






I've concluded that it is impossible to complete a to do list. Even when I try to write a 'realistic' to do list, I am just kidding myself because I never get it done either. LOL.

These holidays have been... ! My many failed attempts to study makes me sad. Though, I'm glad I spent making these failed attempts with Julia. HAHAHAHA. There is no one else I would like to share such moments with. HEHEHE.

Today was really fun. I was actually productive. :D I've noticed that we get really high as we approach home time. We act really suspicious and people tend to judge us. OPINIONS AIN'T TRUTH. HOLLA AT A PLAYA. Seriously though, we walked to get cheap bubble tea but then I said I didn't have enough money so we walked back to woolworths to only find out we didn't even want lollies. Then I realised I had enough money for bubble tea so we walked back. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. HAHAHAHA. I tend to be caught doing the wrong thing at a very awkward time... like when I suddenly did the I'M FABULOUS pose, a girl Julia knew was walking right in our direction. I'm sorry that she had to endure that. HAHAHA.

I told her that lately I felt like kicking random shit and creating havoc for no reason but of course it is not within my nature to do so so when I tried to kick an empty yoghurt cup, I kept missing. Destiny calls. :( Did you know Julia never played on the monkey bars because of her weak arms so she could jump onto the rail? HAHAHAHAHA. WE SAW A PILE OF SHIT AT THE LIBRARY THE OTHER DAY AND WHEN WE CHECKED... IT WAS GONNNNNEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, AS WE WERE ACTING LIKE BUI DOI IN FRONT OF THE LIBRARY SIPPING ON OUR $3 BUBBLE TEA, A LADY TELLS JULIA TO GET OUT OF THE WAY AND SHE GRABS A BAG OUT OF THE BUSH. WE SAW A COOL CAR IN FRONT OF THE LIBRARY AND AN OLD LADY WALKS TOWARDS WITH IT AND IT ENDED UP BEING HERS. I SPAT A PEARL AT JULIA BUT SHE ALREADY PUT HER DRINK IN THE BIN... THOUGH, Y'KNOW WHAT? YOLO. SHE TAKES IT OUT OF THE BIN AND TRIES TO SUCK UP THE REMAINING PEARLS TO SPIT AT ME BUT FAILS AS I FLEE INTO THE LIBRARY. I WAIT BUT ALL I HEAR IS HER LAUGHING SO I RUN OUTSIDE TO SEE HER IN FRONT OF A WHITE CAR SAYING THAT SHE WAS OFFERED CANDY. I was disappointed to find out Simon and Victor didn't have lollies... WE ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE HOOKERS.


(for Yvy) Top 5 celebrities I'd marry the crap out of:
1. Frank Ocean - This is self-explanatory. Come on. LISTEN TO HIM. LOOK AT HIM. My god!!! TAKE MY BODY.
2. Pharrel - the only man with a high pitched voice that's sexy. Sorry, Justin.
3. Channing Tatum - I can't wait for his new movie... I don't ever go to the cinemas but for Channing Tatum stripping. Yes. Yes, I shall. You know he used to be a stripper? Pretty cool.
4. Brad Pitt - yes
5. ... idk any more :(

I kinda love not having twitter. I FEEL SO SEXY AND MYSTERIOUS. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Now I know how Grace and Liza feel! I don't even miss out on anything! JUST MISSING OUT ON THE TWEETS ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE BEING SOOOO PRODUCTIVE! WOOOHOO!!

I don't like chin dimples. Mainly because they're ugly and in primary school, some guy with a dimple chin was sitting next to me during assembly and he put his arm around my chair. I am in year 6. I am 12. GET AWAY FROM ME. NO, MISTER DIMPLE CHIN. NO. Speaking of primary, I love it when people from primary school remember me. IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY?!!?! LIKE, I'M WORTH REMEMBERING?!! AWWW!!! Though, this is only one person but... IT DOESN'T MATTER!! WOOHOO.

Man, I wish I got my P's two years ago. I am going to be 18 and without my P's. I WANT TO BE THE GIRL DRIVING A SPORTSCAR. WHY!?!?! WHY!?!!?! FOREVER A LEECH!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO

bitches don't know shit

Labels: , ,