wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 18, 2012 // 12:17 AM
ayo like mayo but ayo

Oh hi. I THINK I AM GONNA BLOG FOR TEN MINUTES EVERY DAY RIGHT BEFORE BED. I apologise if my posts seems weird but it is only because I am limiting myself to ten minutes so... APOLOGIES, ONCE AGAIN! Trials. Economocs is on the same day as english... some people seem quite pleased with their timetables but yknow what? I am simply not good enough of a person to be happy for you. COME ON, MR GIPPEL. Out of all days... really? I was half asleep for most of the day. Pizza is too oily. Library is too noisy. I love my bed. I like to lay in other people's beds because they are always softer than mine since I sleep on a pile of bricks. HAHAHA. APPARENTLY THIS BED IS MEANT TO BE GOOD FOR MY BACK???? IDK. I KNOW I SAID SCHOOL CAN KISS MY ASS BUT IT IS GOING TO END IN 10 WEEKS. WE HAVE THREE WEEKS TILL TRIALS AND THEY GO FOR 3 WEEKS SO WE HAVE AROUND 4-5 WEEKS LEFT TO SAVOUR IT. Formal is soon. I give up on finding a dress. As long as I look tall and my face is decent, all shall be swell. I should get my eyebrows waxed. HAHAHAHAHA. People are so weird. There are so many fish in the sea. WHY MUST YOU TEST OUT THOSE WATERS? I simply don't understand. I hate maths. No matter how hard I try, I seem to always mess it up. I cbf for ag but I have to. HOLY SHIT. TUTORING ENDS IN THREE WEEKS. I ONLY HAVE TWO LESSONS OF MATHS LEFT THEN JUDITH WILL NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. For the past few weeks I offered to write her name on her homework but last week she got her work back and there was a comment under her name saying 'You don't know how to spell your own name?' HHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAAHA JUDITH LU WITH A DOUBLE U. HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHA OK. GETTIN MY SELF PITYIN ASS TO WORK. LOL JK BYE