wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


July 17, 2012 // 12:37 AM
U sux

I can blog from my phone?! HOW COOL IS THIS? Okay, not really. Well, school is today and I can proudly announce that it can kiss my ass. I AM SO TIRED OF SCHOOL. LET ME JUST BE A CAREFREE ANGEL AND DO WHATEVER I BLOODY WANT TO. Imagine life without tutor. HOW WEIRD WOULD THAT BE? We don't have to imagine in a few more months!!!! WASSSUP! To be honest, I wasn't that bummed when Frank Ocean wasn't on the BDO lineup because I want to go on holiday. I WANT TO DO SOME ADVENTUROUS SHIT LIKE WALK THROUGH A RAINFOREST. AHAHAHAHAHA. I like Childish Gambino though!!!! I cannot look at Troy the same way again. Donald Glover is a horndog that is very good at rapping. HAHAHAHA. I have not tweeted for over a week. I am a strong young woman. I wish I was hip and cool. I really like The Internet and elevator music. Today is the day where shit gets serious. Rice, so very nice. What have I done? Wilson has had girls in his bed. Oooooh. Noggi disappointed me. I love puppies but I am scared of pure bred dogs because of that video we watched in ag. :( No need to be mean. Ice cold, baby. Ice cold. Hollah at a playah. My body is kinda aching right now. Is it a sign I should go to sleep? Possibly.