wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 2, 2012 // 5:37 PM
God must have spent a little more time on you.

I am currently in my bathtub and I really hope I don't drop my phone into the water like I did with my iPod. LOL. After enduring my first trial paper, that is paper 1, my current thoughts are... I CANNOT WAIT TILL ECONOMICS IS OVER. After speaking to Tyrone, the economics princess, one will often be left feeling unprepared and hopeless.

This just feels too surreal. This morning Wendy and I were meant to wake up at 6am to memorise our essays. Sadly, despite my 6 alarms, I failed to do so... as with Wendy. WAKING UP AT 7:10 WAS DEFINITELY NOT THE PLAN. The first this I texted Wendy was OH FFUUUUUUUUU... you know the rest. Luckily, I memorised half of the feature article I wrote, right? Wrong. My article ended up being totally irrelevant to the belonging to the larger world bullshit but since I lack creativity, I just wrote what I had and now I just hope for the best. LOL.

Holy shit. FOUR TOPICS OF ECO TO LEARN, NOTE THE LEARN, BY TUESDAY AND 3 ESSAYS MEMORISED BY MONDAY. OHHHH NOOOOO. STINKY BUTTTTSSSS.

Nowadays, I can't not take a nap after school. I don't know if it a matter of ageing or an attempt to escape the thought of studying. This is really bad. Well, better print out all my notes tonight... I FIND THAT I LEARN BETTER WHEN I TAKE TIME TO WRITE NOTES. Information just sinks in as I write

I am just so sick of school work. Just let me do maths and hang out with my friends. :( IT IS MY BIRTHDAY NEXT FRIDAY. WOOOHOOOOO. YAAAAAYYYY. Idk why I am so excited but not only doez it denote the fact that I am that much closer to death but it also marks an age of responsibility and an increase in the price I pay for transport. So, I take it all back. NOOOOOOOOO. Everyone will be doing chem while I am alone at the library celebrating my adulthood all alone. I HOPE MY MUM BUYS ME CAKE.

Man, this is just too much for me to handle. Then there's ag. If I don't come first, I will probably end up with a band 4 in the hsc. LOL..

Okay, hot_guy_44 signing out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sozzz if therw is typozzz SOXZZZAAAYYY