wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


August 24, 2012 // 2:21 AM
Panty... hoes.

THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM AWAKE RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE I HAD A THREE HOUR NAP AFTER COMING HOME FROM THE LIBRARY. I don't think the library actually benefits my studies. It just prevents me from sleeping. LOL. Other than that... when I actually do work at home, I am quite productive. That is rare nowadays. Gotta get my shit together.

YOU SHOULD ALL DOWNLOAD TREY SONGZ'S NEW ALBUM, CHAPTER V. VELLY GOOT. BABY MAKING MUSIC ALL DAYZZZZZ.

Wednesday was quite fun. After extensive deliberation, we all settled for homebrand milk ices. I think people were judging because there were 7 people buying a box of cheap ice... not even ice cream. Just milk ice. HAHAHAHAHA. Sadly, victor was the one who ended up with banana. Tracey told him to take a picture with a yellow banana and from then on, many banana related jokes were made. HAHAHAHA. Man, we are such losers but I like that. LOL.

Our lack of decisiveness is kinda similar to liza and I. HAHHAHAHAHAHA. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE CHANGED THE LOCATION OF OUR EVENT BUT WE FINALLY DECIDED ON TK SOMETHING. ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ FOR TWO HOURS!!!!! YAAAAYYY!! I AM GOING TO HAVE MY FIRST DRINK ON SATURDAY! You know a jug of sangria is $28 which is almost as much as our food!!!! I wonder if I will go red. I WONDER IF I'M A SLUTTY DRUNK. I predict that I'll be a giggly, emotional drunk. LOL. AIN'T DAT THOUGHT EXCITING? Well, I will most likely vlog about it. SO, YAAAAYYY!

Variety night is tomorrow! THEN COUNTRY FAIR! THEN TK SOMETHING! I can't wait to eat creme brulee. Yaaayyy! :D

Haven't been this happy in a while. LOL.

There are just some people you can't be unhappy around.

I am totally going to regret staying up. MAYBE I WILL BUY COFFEE. OMG, THE BREAD LADY IS SO NICE. I came to buy a salad roll but she thought we just came to chat so she just cleaned instead of making my food. WHAT A NICE LADY. I want to watch the hangover.

Meow. Reow. TODAY WILL BE THE DAY. GOODNIGHT.