wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 16, 2012 // 2:13 AM
too much to do

Shit, I think I've reached the point where I feel like I'm actually SCREWED... UP THE ASS. Despite many of us making the HSC 2012 countdown as our homepage, this will do nothing. I DON'T THINK IT HASN'T HIT US YET. WE'RE TOO CAUGHT UP WITH FUN WEEK AND FORMAL. DAMN YOU, HURLSTONE! DAMN YOU! SABOTAGE!!!!!!! I think I'm too afraid to start because the thought of failure is in the way so I'm just like... eh.

Well, it was the second last week of school and I was already sad. It really hit me when I realised formal was just the week after. I'm not that excited for formal because everyday closer to formal is a day closer to the HSC, another day I have wasted yet again. Don't worry. THIS WILL GET YOU MOTIVATED.

CABRAMATTA LIBRARY SHOULD GET A QUIET ROOM LIKE LIVERPOOL. OMFG. They had a trial run on Friday and it was bloody amazing. SILENCE HAS NEVER BEEN SO GREAT. OH MY LORDDDDD.

I will most likely be crying throughout the whole day tomorrow because I'm terrible with goodbyes. I'm the type to just walk away without a proper goodbye just to save myself from crying like a little bitch. LOL. :( BLOODY MR RAWSON BETTER NOT SING ANY MORE EFFING SONGS, THAT CARROT TOP. Friday was the only time he has ever shown any proper emotion towards our class and I did not like it. Due to my emotionally vulnerable state, it's not hard to make me shed a tear or three.

GIPPEL HAS A HOT SON. REOW. ONLY 21. BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, he is so loved yet he didn't really give a shit about leaving. He was too excited to see lady boys in Thailand to care about us. LOLOL. Hopefully, I will see him again when I get a band 6 for economics... otherwise, it was a goodbye forever. LOL.

Year 12 lost all games to the teachers, except for ultimate frisbee... HAHAHAHAHAHA. I am disappointed that it's touch football on Wednesday. Honestly, if daygos aren't going to win, I'd like to see someone get hurt. HOW ELSE AM I MEANT TO BE ENTERTAINED? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe this is why I don't follow any sports because I get too into it and become aggressive.

WE WERE PLAYED. WE ARE FOOLS. FOOLISH!!!! :'(((((((((((( Time to hit the clubs and find myself a real man. LOLOLOL.

I HAD AN AWESOME DAY TODAY. HAHAHAHAHA. Michelle waited for two hours at Ingleburn library in her pyjamas... HOW KIND. THEN WE PREPARED A FEAST FOR ONLY $12?!!?!!?! DOMESTIC GODDESSES MUCH?! We ate. We watched Friends. We slept. We walked. We panicked. I left. LOL. THEN WENDY CAME OVER. WEW

GOODNIGHT ALL. I'll properly blog tomorrow.

Labels: ,