wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


September 10, 2012 // 2:20 AM
Welcome to the week of lasts.


Bow down to me as I am the ghetto goddess. HOW DID I EARN THIS TITLE? Well, yesterday I decided I'd try studying in my garage (which is only effective in the afternoon/night) and... I HAVE SAVED YOU ALL $100+ ON NOISE CANCELLING EARPHONES. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I made my own... BIATCH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am a genius. I am a genius... I AM A GENIUS. More of a cheap ass but still a genius. I was listening to my iPod and then I saw these noise cancelling headphones. I PUT THEM ON TOP OF MY EARPHONES. AMAZING DISCOVERY. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA. Of course I'd never use this in public. I am a genius nonetheless. LOOOOL. Did you know I thought I invented in the spork in year 1 whilst eating pho but I was devastated to find packets of sporks being sold for just a few dollars? I even called it spork... :(

Boy, I am so brown. SO BROWN. THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR NOT USING SUNCSCREEN. GRACE IS ALWAYS BLOODY RIGHT. ROFLMAO... IT'S BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF ZINC. :( She always tells me my posture is bad but I'm always like whatevz... UNTIL I SAW A PICTURE OF MYSELF. O MY LORD. MY POSTURE IS HORRENDOUS.

I had a very good/bad week last week! TRIVIA WAS SOOO FUN! MAGPIES #1 CAME THIRD! YEAH BOIIII. WHEN IN DOUBT, CHOOSE THE ABORIGINE! WOOOHOOO. I want to watch there's something about mary now. :(

Julia also got a little tipsaaaayyy! I had a fun night with Julia, Jenny, Margaret and Michelle. :D FRIED ICE CREAM IS SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMETIMES CONFORMITY IS A GOOD THING.

I am going to be really sentimental this week and for that.. I AM SORRY. MY MOODS WOLL FLUCTUATE. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO VERY SAD. I've actually made friens with people which I never would have imagined being friends with. Maybe I'm not incapable of making friends. WOW. I CAN DO ANYTHING. AHAAHHSHAAHHAHAHA

Man, the last week of school is going to be very sad. So many good things willhappen this week and I will inevitably find myself realising that we're never going to have these moments again... I HATE THAT. SOMETIMES I FIND MYSELF IN REALLY HAPPY MOMENTS AND SOMEHOW I GET SAD OVER IT. PLEASE TELL ME YOU DO THIS TOO... :( I AM GOING TO MAKE AS MANY FRIENDS AS I CAN THIS WEEK. HAHAHAA WOOOHOHOHOO. We are gonna have the best pink christmas ever!

I only showered once yesterday. MUAHGAHHAGAHA. What I'll probably regret most is not becoming friends with everyone and not trying hard enough... BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?!!?! BOTH THINGS CAN BE CHANGED!!! WEEWWWW.

I am so bad at everything. Why? Why? Why?

I have a bad habit of leaving things till it's too late. Maybe this time this bad habit will come back to bite me.

Labels: , , ,