wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


October 4, 2012 // 3:24 AM
denial

Well, this is it. 11 more days till the HSC and I believe many of us are unprepared for what's to come. After the first task we said, it's okay because we have the half yearly! After we screwed up that, we said that trials were so much more important. Well, after screwing up the trials, I said HSC will be the decider. Yet again, I feel like I will make the same mistake. I remember when we freaked out over the thought of hsc in a month.. oh how I wish I could go back.Anyway, state library is the freaking best. Cabra and livo are shit holes, unless you just wanna talk. State library, it is a pain to get there but it is totally worth it. I love the train ride home alone. I don't know. Sometimes I like to be alone in a crowd of strangers. I'M WEIRD, OKAY? English was really doing my head in. Module A is a bitch but when I read other people's essays... SO SIMPLE and I write all this irrelevant shit. Me sad. You know what else I'm bad at? Short answers. It is like every time I do them, my brain decides to switch off. I literally find no techniques... or maybe I'm just unwilling to use the shit ones. AHAHAHAHA. I really hope my weird girl theory is incorrect. It is simply because the pond of fish are unwilling to accept and embrace the weirdness of gals such as us. HAHAHAHAHA. F THE NORMAL PEOPLE. I thought I wanted to do radiography. I really did. Though, I really did take some time to think about it and I don't want to be the woman behind the scenes or merely a prop. I WANT THE GLORY. I WANT IT. I know what I want in a career but I have yet to find something that fits with my needs. I think that's why I'm so demotivated. You know, I even began believing that I would get my atar estimate, which isn't good btw. Well, with what we have know.. starting today.. just allow yourself, whether you excel or fail, know that you gave it a 100%. As eminem said, you've only got one shot, do not miss your chance to blow cause this opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo. I don't even like eminem but that seemed relevant. AHAHAHAHA.