wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 17, 2012 // 1:50 AM
bored


I  HAVE NOT BLOGGED SINCE HSC AND I'M VERY SORRY FOR THAT... NOT REALLY. I CAN'T APOLOGISE FOR HAVING A LIFE NOW... LMAOOO. Just kidding. Post hsc is terrible if I stay home. I get really lonely and I don't know how to cook so I always eat eggs and rice. HAHAHA. :(

I went to parra today and it was a sad remainder of how boring shopping is. I much prefer just chilling at people's houses. Anyway, SHOPPING ALONE IS SOOOOOOOOOO BORING. GETTING ATTACKED BY FRENCH SALESMEN IS ALSO NOT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. GOD. This bitch tried to sell me some teeth whitening shit and said my teeth were bad and they are the reason why I don't have a boyfriend. You only have the right to say that if you have blinding white teeth... in this guy's case, no. Urgh. 

You know what? I watched a video on how to pick up girls... HAHAHAHA. DON'T ASK ME WHY. The guy said start with an insult followed by a compliment because the chick will be confused. OH HELL NO. IF THE CHICK IS STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THAT, OKAY. NORMAL PEOPLE WILL BE OFFENDED... as I was today. Urgh. 

Since the end of the HSC, I've had my first drinking experience and it's a very expensive habit which I no longer want to be involved in unless it's free. LOL.