wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


November 1, 2012 // 1:41 PM
PUMPED FOR POST HSC


You know how we procrastinate... well, post hsc... if we minus the procrastination and simply leave what we're doing, that simply equates to a sad life, does it not? Internet, eat, schleep, do nothing. WHAT A LIFE, A LIFE I AM READY TO LIVE. F YA, ULTRASOUND AND MAGLEV.

Apparently strippers make around $125000 per year... alternate pathways, me thinks so. HAHAHAHAHA. Boob job - $10000... not much of a loss considering how much money you make. HAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding.

The stress isn't going to kick in till night falls... SO EXCITED TO GET TWITTER BACK AND THEN I CAN POLLUTE THE TWITTERSPHERE. 

Question of the day: What would happen if I dipped my foot into liquid nitrogen and jumped into a hot spring? Wilson says my foot will explode... WHAT DO YOU THINK

Labels: , ,