wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


December 1, 2012 // 9:57 PM
We accept the love we think we deserve.

My plan to take advantage of Westfields air conditioning failed as I expected the ac to be blasted in there. I was wrong. THEY TEND TO BE COLD, RIGHT? Oh, Westfields prepared themselves for people like me. Damn you. Cool places I like to hang out at though are my bathroom and in Woolworths.



The Perks of Being a Wallflower is so good! I read the book quite awhile ago and there were some things I didn't fully understand but anyway, YOU SHOULD ALL WATCH IT! It was really good. THE CAST IS AWESOME AND THE MOVIE IS JUST FABULOUSO. I think adding the 'o' at the end makes it sound more exotic. So many beautiful moments! $10.50 WELL SPENT. That's all I'll say... don't want to hype it up too much otherwise you'll be running to me and complaining, 'IT WASN'T THAT GREAT.' I want to download it. The music in it was good.. I WANT THE SOUNDTRACK.

I get too enveloped in movies and I just leave thinking, 'why isn't my life like that?' This feeling intensifies because the days I'm moping around at home I am often wondering if there's more to life than lazing around watching Dr Phil, rummaging the fridge for food and avoiding chores. Even when I'm not at home, I am just out shopping and talking. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it'd be nice to do something new... maybe I'm just cheap. I DON'T HAVE A JOB, OKAY?

Besides chores, changing my preferences is something I have definitely avoided. Although I have prepared myself for the worst, I still don't want to face it. I am confused

Movies also make drugs look so glamorous. Obviously I know I should avoid it but I must admit they have crossed my mind, like would I actually do it... JUST FOR FUNZ? Nah, I wouldn't. AHAHAHA. Thinking about all this stuff and me not cringing during make out scenes in movies, rather sitting and staring quite comfortably at the screen, has made me realise that I've changed so much or shall I say grown? HAHAHA. I'M A WOMAN NOW. Ok, not really. My thoughts on many different things though have changed... significantly.

I have yet to encounter the opportunity which involves me shaking my ass. This saddens me.

I hate it when I'm washing the dishes and I really need to scratch my nose. THIS ALWAYS COINCIDENTALLY HAPPENS. Oh, I use gloves when I wash the dishes. I didn't really do chores prior to the post hsc but now, as many of you guys can relate, my mum says 'SINCE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO, YOU CAN DO THE HOUSE. YOU'RE ALWAYS COMPLAIN OF BEING BORED.' She also gives me shit about not being able to drive... I'M SORRY I DIDN'T REALISE THAT I'D WANT TO DRIVE SO BADLY NOW. I prolonged taking the test because I didn't really see the need... oh, I was so naive.

Guys, MAGIC MIKE WAS NOT THAT GREAT. I thought it was gonna be awesome. Almost naked, beautiful men, a fantastic plot and many LOL-worthy jokes were expected... MY EXPECTATIONS WERE NOT SATISFIED. I honestly got sick of the stripping, surprisingly enough. The ending was also a bit cut off so there were some loose ends. I guess you can kind of establish what happens in the future with what you've seen but please, GIVE ME A VISUAL REPRESENTATION OF MY THOUGHTS AND A CONFIRMATION IF WHAT I'M THINKING IS ACTUALLY CORRECT.

I WANT A CHARLIE. DAMN. HE IS SO COOL.

POST HSC GIVES ME TOO MUCH TIME TO THINK AND I HAVE HAD MANY EPIPHANIES. I'M AN OFFICIAL WOMAN BUT I DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT LIFE. THIS IS WHERE MY LIFE BEGINS. YAAAAYYY 



This is of some sort of relevance... I guess. Her voice is so beautiful nonetheless.

Am I being too truthful here? Who cares. 

Labels: , ,