wassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaap
CDUONGZ:
I have bitch face syndrome.

Blogs
Anne the easy Bibian Danica Geneboob Holly Kyleen Manisay Mitchell Sb and Wilson Tracey Wendy

Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Affiliates codes from summert1me. Tested in Google Chrome.


March 29, 2009 // 7:37 PM
You -- with the smile that kills.

Today hasn't been the greatest day ever nor has it been the worst but it's been only okay, unlike my usual 'today is a wonderful day' jibber jabber. HEY! JIBBER JABBER IS THIS AWESOME SHOW ON ABC! YOU SHOULD REALLY WATCH IT! :D


Demand nevershoutnever! in Sydney!
nevershoutnever! in Sydney - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Sydney events on Eventful

Myabe because i found out Christofer is noob, he lost his virginity to a slut, how sad is that? Awww, poor boy! He's still awesome though! DEMAND HIM PEOPLE, YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HIM! Well, except for Michelle who thinks he has no balls - rofl. Typical Michelle.

On the topic of Michelle.. DAMN YOU MICHELLE! HOW COULD YOU?! FREE TEXT VIRGIN TO VIRGIN YOU SAY?! I text like a mad woman, probably 4 pages per text message, later to find out it's only free for a standard text! DIDN'T TELL ME THAT DID YOU?! DID YOU?! Now I have to pay $36.85! My parents won't be happy. Thanks Michelle, thank you heaps.

I was blowing heaps of awesomely big bubbles with this Japanese gum. I ate two packets in one go. :) Sadly, i went over the top and blew a bubble so big it got to my glasses then it just went *POP*! Leaving me blind in the left eye. My parents weren't very happy, asking what the hell i was doing blowing bubbles that big, in fear i didn't respond, scared they might beat me with their imaginary stick. My daddy got the gum off my glasses after a little quarrel with my mum, ahehe. They're both so stubborn, maybe that's where i get it from. I'M LIKE THE MEGA-LY-STUBBORN CHILD THEY'D ALWAYS WANTED.

To top that off, my dad and i were planning to buy my mum this Burberry bag - $290. Guess what? When we turn up to the shop, no one was there, might go tomorrow. My mum bought this secondhand Chanel bag, i thought it was cute but when we got into the car, i started to investigate. When i opened it, it was ... just, eww. I TOLD MY MUM AND YES, IT LEADED TO ME AND MY DAD COMING TO THE DAMN SHOP TO EXCHANGE IT. No wonder why it was only $40. I got to have a Vegie Delite wrap though, it was expensive. Unlike Liverpool, Bankstown charges $4.50, Liverpool charging $3.95. Pretty sad, eh?


This is what boredom tells me to do. Boredom calls for editing, i answered boredom's call. I made this out of a few photos i took today. As you can see, the bubbles i can blow with this gum can get pretty big. I don't know why i took a picture of the toilet though...


 
How lovable is this bear?! :) Awwww! New website: http://carteblanchegreetings.com/metoyou/

Labels: , , ,